A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the visit time. , the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case is data obtained about the name, surname or postal address from which the user has connected.
The cookies used on this website are the following:
- Analytical cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their navigation, thus being able to measure and statistically analyze the use made by users. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve its contents and provide a better service through it. The application we use for this is Google Analitycs, which belongs to Google. In addition, Google may use the data obtained to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the following link for more information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
- KNOWEE_SESSION Cookie: We use this cookie to identify a user who has logged in to our website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links included below:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that deactivating any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this Website.