1.- This website is owned by KNOWEE CARDS, S.L. (hereinafter, KNOWEE).
- NIF: B-86815172
- Registered office: Avenida Fuencarral, 44, Building 3, Loft 19, 28108 – Alcobendas (Madrid).
- Email address: email@example.com
- Registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid on November 4, 2013: Folio 57, Volume 31,608, Inscription 1, Sheet M-568,795
2.- The use of this Web page attributes the status of User to whoever does so and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The User must read these conditions each time they access this Website, as they may be modified in the future. Some aspects of this Web page, due to their specialty, may be subject to particular conditions or rules that may replace, complete or modify this Legal Notice, so they must also be accepted by the User who uses or accesses them.
3.- All contents of this Website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual or sound content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the brands and other distinctive signs are the property of KNOWEE or third parties, the User not acquiring any rights over them by the mere use of this Website.The User must refrain from: a) reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to third parties, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents of this Website, except in cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by KNOWEE or by the owner. of said rights; b) reproduce or copy for private use the software, images, videos or databases existing on this Website, as well as communicate them publicly or make them available to third parties when this entails their reproduction; c) extract or reuse the contents of this Website.
El Usuario, deberá abstenerse de: a) reproducir, copiar, distribuir, poner a disposición de terceros, comunicar públicamente, transformar o modificar los contenidos de esta Web, salvo en los casos contemplados en la ley o expresamente autorizados por KNOWEE o por el titular de dichos derechos; b) reproducir o copiar para uso privado el software, las imágenes, los videos o las bases de datos existentes en esta Web, así como comunicarlos públicamente o ponerlos a disposición de terceros cuando ello conlleve su reproducción; c) extraer o reutilizar los contenidos integrantes de esta Web.
4.-4.- The User who wants to introduce links to this Website from their own Web pages will be obliged to comply with the following conditions:
- The link will only link to the home page, and cannot be reproduced in any way;
- No frames or frameworks of any type may be established that surround the Website or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or together with contents other than this Website, in a way that produces, or may produce, error or confusion in Users about the origin. of the service or its content, involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of KNOWEE or is done in any other way that is prohibited by Law;
- From the page that makes the link, no type of false or inaccurate statement may be made about KNOWEE or the quality of its products and services;
- The sender may not use the brand or any other distinctive sign of KNOWEE within its website, except in cases authorized by law or expressly permitted by KNOWEE;
- The page that establishes the link must observe current legislation and may not have or link to illegal, harmful content, contrary to morality and good customs, that produce or may produce the false idea that KNOWEE endorses or supports the ideas , statements or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by KNOWEE, taking into account the contents and general theme of the Web page where the link is established.
5.- KNOWEE is not responsible for controlling that this Website does not contain malicious programs or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements. Accordingly, KNOWEE is not responsible for any damage caused to computer equipment during access to this Website. Likewise, KNOWEE will not be responsible for damages caused to Users when said damages originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service of this Website.
6.- This Website may include links that allow the User to access other Internet pages. In these cases, KNOWEE will only be responsible for the content and services provided through the links as soon as it is aware of their illegality and has not diligently deactivated them. If a User considers that there is a link with illicit or inappropriate content, they may indicate this to KNOWEE, without this implying that it is obliged to remove the corresponding link. KNOWEE does not always know the contents and services of the links and therefore is not responsible for damages derived from their lack of quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error, uselessness or illegality and is not responsible for the statements made or the contents or services. provided through them, unless you are directly responsible for the provision of said services.
7.- The User undertakes to make correct use of this Website in accordance with the Law, with this Legal Notice and with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, may be applicable. The User will be liable to KNOWEE and to third parties for any damages or losses that may be caused by failure to comply with these obligations.
8.- This Legal Notice is governed entirely by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any conflict related to the interpretation or application of this Legal Notice, the User expressly submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid (Spain).